[AMC-list] The Final Countdown for parts and books

[AMC-list] The Final Countdown for parts and books

My health has been pretty messed up the past probably ten years (between the gum infection that has attacked my heart and lungs as well as memory plus my head injury in '95) and my packrat-itis has been kicking my butt. I've come to the conclusion it's time to pass on all my excess stuff while I'm still unemployed (recuperating from round three of dental surgery AFTER they were all pulled )
   I've posted pics of the musty old repair manuals that go back to the 30's and even my mechanic training book (back when cars still had points) and various parts as I go through the fifth wheel of old dreams.

You can view the work in progress on photobucket. If you look up jimsclads in the forsalestuff album, it'll all get up there eventually.