[AMC-list] 68 AMC Javelin Trans AM car driven by Peter Revson. Photo Gal

[AMC-list] 68 AMC Javelin Trans AM car driven by Peter Revson. Photo Gallery

http://www.fantasyjunction.com/cars/773-amc-javelin%20trans-am-v8

A wonderful series of photos of a very significant AMC race car.

I wasn't aware that AMC did so well in even it's first year of Trans Am competition.

No wonder the big three pulled out of TA in 71.
What an amazing record of fear for the big three losing to AMC those race teams were generating back in the day !!

Have a great AMC weekend all.

Armand