1975 AMC Matador Oleg Cassini - $1000 (Cloquet)
Date: 2012-02-20, 11:11AM CST
Reply to: js2dz-2861123261@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1975 AMC Matador
Very rare with Oleg Cassini interior
360 Automatic
Brakes have been done
Tinted glass, vinyl top
No title

Actually looks pretty solid.  Were I closer I'd grab it as a daily driver.  Price is actually reasonable, especially if it runs and drives.  Why they're not asking a pie-in-sky price, I don't know, but I hope someone who will save it can grab it before some pie person "talks him into his senses" and gets him to ask $10,000.

Title will probably cost you $500 though...  MN is tough to get an abandoned title in, as I recall.

-- end --