Re: [AMC-list] 78 concord hatch back at P&P

Re: [AMC-list] 78 concord hatch back at P&P

Through the years I have gotten pretty good, I think, on viewing these cars past life as they sit in the graveyard. This car I think was a project that was pretty well done. I think the PO had a new upgraded carpet and some nice seats in there, as everything else wss really straight and not cobbled together.
On the other hand, my 83 Concord 4-dr daily driver is wearing a used carpet that I pulled out of a 82 Waggie. The guy at the yard said "used carpet, give me 5 bucks' and since the seats were already taken out it was a 10 minute job
I got the 2" exhaust and muffler off that hatchback, in real nice shape, for $10 so I am not too proud to pull used stuff off the car. A little weird, yes, but thats why I run AMCs......Russ