[AMC-list] Charity AMX

The car is still slowly being worked on. Tom Benvie got it back several years ago and has been working on it as time allows. He's had some personal health issues during that time. The car will eventually be done, but we all found out real quick that if such a project isn't done in a relatively short time it will fall back into obscurity and be hard to finish. That particular car needed a lot more work than I wanted to take on, but since it was a 70 AMX everyone wanted to try to save it once it was offered. We all live and learn...

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"