Re: [AMC-list] 1972 AMC Gremlin X rear window struts wanted

Re: [AMC-list] 1972 AMC Gremlin X rear window struts wanted

 Check the rockauto.com website.  I got a set from them for my '75 Gremlin
X.  Sorry, don't have the part number available at the moment but their
on-line database is pretty good so you should be able to find it easily.

Ross Guistino

Rohnert Park, CA

NorCal AMC Auto Group

'73 Gremlin 304 aka Vivo

'75 Gremlin X aka Greta

 On Thu 12/22/11 12:12 PM , "Eddie Stakes" eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sent:
  Lisa below is looking for some rear window struts for her 72 Gremlin, if
anyone can point her in right direction, interchangability, part number,
manufacturer it would be appreciated, be sure to copy your reply to her