[AMC-list] The swap is kicking my butt

Okay. Got the battery, wires, cables, hoses disconnected from the
195.6. Got the motor mounts disconnected. Pulled the cotter pins off
the shift rods and disconnected. Disconnected the exhaust pipe. Pulled
the bolts from the transmission crossmember, but need to drop the
exhaust pipe to drop the crossmember. The engine pulls up and forward,
can't get it out.

Put everything back in the garage and will think about it. I'm
thinking drop the exhaust pipe so I can drop the transmission
crossmember. Drop the transmission, and that should make it easier to
get the engine out. I don't see why it isn't coming out - but will
give it some thought. And perhaps read the TSM again.