Re: [AMC-list] Remove flexplate from '68 232 w/ automatic

Re: [AMC-list] Remove flexplate from '68 232 w/ automatic

I Have always put a wrench on the bolt, closed end on bolt, smack the end of the wrench with a BFH. (hammer). Watch your fingers etc. Works 90+% of the time. (I generally use this when too far away from air compressor etc; Mark Price markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxx Morgantown,WV 26508 "who said that?" ----- Original Message -----