Re: [AMC-list] AMC Bendix disk brakes - waddaya need to swap ??? 'em?

Re: [AMC-list] AMC Bendix disk brakes - waddaya need to swap ??? 'em?

The basic spindle dimensions are here (thanks to Garryjav). The horizontal dimension is stated: Is the vertical the same? You need to use the first (bottom) set and the third set for spindle bolt pattern. or the fourth(Top) set and second set for bolt pattern. http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l103/Wrambler_242/?action=view&current=drop_plate.jpg Mark ----- Original Message -----