[AMC-list] AMC Bendix disk brakes - waddaya need to swap ??? 'em?

[AMC-list] AMC Bendix disk brakes - waddaya need to swap ??? 'em?

good news on the mustang brakes. well, sorta. a 15" aluminum rim WILL fit over the calliper. the only problem is... you would need like a 3/8 or so spacer. the mustang calliper bracket has a support bar that runs from the top to bottom mounts. it sticks out a little and hits on the back of certain wheels. if you go look at my "disk brake hack" in my photo album in the picasa web, you will see what i mean. im running mustang wheels that go with thos brakes, so i dont have a problem.

then again, im the kinda guy who isnt afraid to fabricate things, and modify to MAKE things work that i want to work. it depends on how bad you want to use something to make them work. my brakes may be a little more involved than some people want to do. i CAN make up a kit to be strait bolt on, but it would take some time for me to do.

dave stohler
www.picasaweb.google.com/das24rules