Re: [AMC-list] AMC Bendix disk brakes - waddaya need to swap ??? 'em?

Some are one piece. Some are rotors on hubs with bearings. Not sure which is on the '89 MJ I just picked up (2wd 4.0L auto that will be swapped for 4x4 trans and the front axle later. 2wd AW4 is going into the Spirit with the MJ's rear axle)

From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] AMC Bendix disk brakes - waddaya need to swap
	???	'em?

" From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I wanted to use the drum hubs (or ones that are 5 on 4.5") and XJ
" rotors. IF I swap the '82 Spirit's front end and make it a Pre-runner,
" that's the setup it has to go on it.

iirc 2wd xjs also used the same bearing sets as amc.  early xjs - 2wd
and 4wd - used eagle rotors; afaik later 2wd xjs went to a compatible
1-pc rotor/hub.