Re: [AMC-list] AMC Bendix disk brakes - waddaya need to swap ??? 'em?

Re: [AMC-list] AMC Bendix disk brakes - waddaya need to swap ??? 'em?

2.562" on the vertical, using math... 2.438" on the horizontal, Again thanks to GarryJav for this info/diagram. With out being a cad or other computer, metal cutter whiz. I always thought you could make up a pattern with good quality MDF or plywood etc; then be 100% sure it fits and take it to a metal place and have it duplicated. Even here in the great state of WV we have a fab place with waterjet etc. I've seen their work for WVU's art dept in stainless and it is AWESOME. I hate how Comcast is basterdizing my posts, sorry bout that. Mark ----- Original Message -----