---------
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 17:17:19 -0400
From: Bruce Griffis<bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>

Thinking of going to disk brakes on the American. I saw someone that
has AMC disk brakes. Rotors, calipers - but no spindles. If I want to
go disk brakes on the American, what all would I need to grab?

Trying to decide between Bendix disks from a '71 Javelin versus going
with the scarebird kit and applying my son's GM parts discount for
rotors, calipers and stuff.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"