[AMC-list] 401 Crank

Not for me - the local guy with a Javelin (you guys have no idea how
unlikely - or as kids say these days "random" it is that there's another AMC
nearby, never mind a Javelin) is sending his engine to be rebuilt this
winter - it's a modified 360, but he needs a 401 crank for the plan to build
a stroker at about 396 - anyone have a good lead?  His engine guy reckons he
can source one in the US but it's good to have a back up plan eh?

(for those of you that don't know - I am across the pond in England)