[AMC-list] Long time memeber visiting the US

[AMC-list] Long time memeber visiting the US

Hi Guys

I am spending a couple of weeks in the US from this Friday

Arriving into San Francisco driving to Las Angeles

Spending a few days in Sad Diego and then some time in Arizona as far as
Texas leaving via Phoenix

Would be nice to meet some members check out cars etc

Will be traveling with my girlfriend but she does not mind cars :)

Hope to meet some of you

Stu Fitchett
Rambler Car Club of Australia
Publicity Officer