[AMC-list] AMC Bendix disk brakes - waddaya need to swap 'em?

[AMC-list] AMC Bendix disk brakes - waddaya need to swap 'em?

Thinking of going to disk brakes on the American. I saw someone that
has AMC disk brakes. Rotors, calipers - but no spindles. If I want to
go disk brakes on the American, what all would I need to grab?

Trying to decide between Bendix disks from a '71 Javelin versus going
with the scarebird kit and applying my son's GM parts discount for
rotors, calipers and stuff.