[AMC-list] 1972 Gremlin roller for sale had factory V8

[AMC-list] 1972 Gremlin roller for sale had factory V8

I have a 1972 Gremlin factory V8 car "roller" for sale. Made deal with my wife several years ago to sell some of my projects that i'll never get to......Had wayyyy too many sitting around. Came from North Carolina. Was factory V8/3 speed. X model that was trans am red with gold stripes. Previous guy sanded off stripes and left covered in Carolina yard for a few years. NO engine. Needs interior. Has Ambassador 3 speed trans . Needs total restoration. Has RARE opening/pop-out rear 1/4 windows. V8 rearend and front crossmember are still intact. Some rust thru but very restorable. $1,500. In central Illinois. Thanks alot, Joe