[AMC-list] 1st gen powertrain/GM trans adapter for sale

[AMC-list] 1st gen powertrain/GM trans adapter for sale

I've decided to take my Marlin in a higher horsepower direction so will be going with a 401. The complete 1st gen powertrain will be of no use to me so is for sale. Everything is still in car and in good running condition. It's a 327 4 bbl with Pertronix 3 and automatic with a barely used torque converter (2,000 miles max). The diff has a 3:15 ratio. I also have extra torque tube parts for V8 and 6 cyl. The adapter to install a GM trans is from Gus Averill. It's new and appears to be an awesome kit. It includes:
-One adapter plate.
-two GM transmission dowel pins.
-one crank end pilot bushing.
-three flexplate to torque converter spacers with special metric size connecter bolts.
-one remachined GM 168 tooth internally balanced flexplate and AMC bolt reinforcing ring.
- one shifting arm for 700R4 to column shift linkage.
-one transmission/throttle cable bracket.
-one speedometer housing
-one set of detailed instructions.

I paid $500 for the kit and would like to recover that. I'm uncertain on value of the stock components and would greatly appreciate any input on that. I realize the engine is the only thing that would appeal to most but I would definitely make someone a great deal on the entire package. Also, what forum/s is good to post 1st gen parts for sale? Thanks!