Re: [AMC-list] early 232 using 258 intake??

Re: [AMC-list] early 232 using 258 intake??

Having a 232 in a 68-70 does not automatically mean it has a T-14. The T-14 was optional. I suspect that you're more likely to find it in something other than an American.

Matt

On 9/30/2011 4:50 PM, Sandwich Maker spouted this sage advice: