Re: [AMC-list] A great AMC day

>>Things always seem to work just before you throw in the towel.
I'm going to try throwin' it in earlier, see if that helps.   i liked
the freezer & the oven part.   congrats on the fixin'.

  --carl

Then after getting the big bolt today, and messing around a couple times, on
the second try, lo and behold, just when I was about to throw in the towel,
head into the house and get a white russian drink to soothe my
frustrations, the darn thing literally fell together. I wa sso elated, I put
away all the tools, headed into the house, mixed up that white russian and
sat down to tell you guys all about it.

AMC Ya !

Armand