Re: [AMC-list] AMC V8 Heat Riser

" From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" []
"
" Note I get rid of them....I remove them and then have
" exhaust pulled up to manifold, and have exhsuts place cut and splice a small
" piece of pipe under car to make up difference, these things are worthless.

i can well believe they're worthless in houston.  around here it's a
different story.  high temp today, 83 - one of the warmer days this
wk; it was in the low 50s one morning.  in the fall we can have
bright clear days just begging for a run, with frost on the pumpkins.
heat risers are not optional in that sort of weather.