To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 3:40 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] My Donohue 4 sale

I will research the T-5 swap. I guess I'd need a different bell and of course
clutch. I really don't want to cut the tunnel for the auto. I almost did a
dumb thing this am and trade Donny for the red/red Donohue on Ebay. I spoke with owner (real nice guy) & it needs alot of little things. I just couldn't justifiy trading a $18-20k car for a $12-15k car. And my Hunni sid " Y U K" with the red on red. Gotta keep the co-pilot/navigator happy :). Thanks for
th kudos guys!! Donny is a keeper at this point.