Re: [AMC-list] OT: BW auto in an IH?

" From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I have a '66 Travelall 2wd I'm pulling the motor (304) and BW auto from
" to put into a '68 Travelall 4x4 (tcase is remote so that's not an issue
" except maybe length) I'm thinking of adding an O/D to it, but I need to
" know which trans. M11? M12? I need to fix it up so it can go away and
" make space for my Eagle to park at home.

pretty sure the m12 wasn't out yet in '66; not even sure the m11 was.
might even be an m10.  what were '66 ambos using?