Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 29, Issue 13 Batteries

Re: [AMC-list] AMC-list Digest, Vol 29, Issue 13 Batteries

Must be the cost of lead in these things, from what I hear or the cost of transport? Though we have to recycle the old batteries so you'd think that should not have an effect, they are getting the lead for nothing.

Any way I found the best deal on auto batteries at COSCO wholesale club. Recent consumer reports articles had some
good info on various make batteries as well as good pricing and places to get them.

Good luck on the 62, Joe.  Regards to marc as well.

Still working on my 79 V8 pacer limited coupe, amongst other projects, so little time.
FYI- Next years AMO national meet will be in the Boston area.
(My local amc club and I are making arrangements to have my red 74 Javelin be there. )
CTAMO.com for more info.

Regards,
Ken