[AMC-list] 62 Classic wagon

I got under the wagon tonight, dropped the mud pan and freed up the engine with
a screwdriver prying against the flywheel teeth.    That's a relief.  Drained
the oil and went to O-Reilly's for five quarts and a new PB50 filter.  I found
out that the PB50 also fits the 12 cylinder Ferrari.  I think but I'm not sure
that the Ferrari takes two of those filters.     It's nice to know that Ferrari
had some class.

Tomorrow I'll see if the old Rambler cranks with a new battery, then start
renewing the ignition system and check cold compression.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA