[AMC-list] Texaco will not use or sell your info and you can opt out of

[AMC-list] Texaco will not use or sell your info and you can opt out of emails during the registration.

Hey Guys,

I emailed Texaco and they said that the registrants' personal info is not
shared and there is an opt-out option on the registration page, which will
assure that no contact will be made with the registrant by Texaco or Chevron
or any other entity.

Thanks to you guys who already voted!

She is in a dysmal 5th place. She needs about 100 votes (ranking her car a
10) to get ahead of the Mexican VW. She finished 2nd last year....

She hopes that we can win the Skip Barber driving school prize.  Me too!

Thank you!
Harrel Lamkin
Lamkin Automotive
911 East Georgia Ave
Ruston, LA 71270
318-255-8350
Since 1980 - 'The little shop with big ideas.'