[AMC-list] Mad Max Javelin on ebay

Eh, this is in Texas, and the landscape DOES look like Thunderdome due to 239 counties of 248 under 'exception' conditions drought wise with tons of crops, cattle and more lost in the billions of $$ so rather dismal landscape in many areas....but saw this on ebay and thought WTF (Why Thats Fun!) for a moment....it is a 'mad max clone' car made from a 69 Javelin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250860231170+&viewitem=&clk_rvr_id=251312247429#v4-36

the original Mad Mac car was indeed a Aussie built Falcon if I recall, so really similiar. Would like to see whoever it is building it to finish it as would like to see finished product. The Mel Gibson beat hell out of him.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com