Re: [AMC-list] Mad Max Javelin on ebay

wish we could ship you some of our excessive rain! We just finally are getting out of the 60's temps and may even break 80 this week.

From: "Eddie Stakes"
To: ,
Subject: [AMC-list] Mad Max Javelin on ebay

Eh, this is in Texas, and the landscape DOES look like Thunderdome due to 239 counties of
248 under 'exception' conditions drought wise with tons of crops, cattle and more lost in
the billions of $$ so rather dismal landscape in many areas....but saw this on ebay and
thought WTF (Why Thats Fun!) for a moment....it is a 'mad max clone' car made from a 69
Javelin

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250860231170 &viewitem=&clk_rvr_id=251312247429#v4-36

the original Mad Mac car was indeed a Aussie built Falcon if I recall, so really similiar.
Would like to see whoever it is building it to finish it as would like to see finished
product. The Mel Gibson beat hell out of him.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com