Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 00:48:05 +0000 (UTC)
From: markprice242 <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rambler AMC, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] headlight not lit

I'm going to say your hlamp switch is worn out, The breaker is in it.
Unless this is a concourse resto I would change the hlamp outputs to engage
relays.

It takes the load off of the Hlamp switch. your headlights get the full 13-14+
volts and that

existing switch only needs to trigger the relay.
With halogen sealed beams the increase in lumens was noticeable, well worth
doing