Re: [AMC-list] brakes

" From: mccanada@xxxxxxxxxxx
"
" Hi I cant find any parts house that has the right rear brakes for my
" 1977 Hornet AMX. It has 10" dia drums and 3" wide pads. Does anyone
" have any information on what and where I can find these parts.

i'm with ken and jay, i've never heard of 10x3 amc brakes either.  i'm
not sure i've heard of 10x3s on anything.  i have heard of 11" drums -
width unspecified - on export amcs.

the big car 10x2.5" would certainly be swappable if your amx has an
amc20 rear.  if the 10x2.5 and 10x1.75 share backing plate they'd work
on the amc15 rear too.

btw, nit: calipers have pads; drums have shoes.