Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 22:38:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: Houston Lewis <fuzzybubba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AMC-list] (no subject)

Take a look at Firestone Firehawk Indy 500's. I running P215/70 x 14's on both
of mine Ramblers ('64 Ambassador wagon & '66 Rebel hardtop) and both of my
Mercedes Benz wagons ('79 300TD non-turbo & '85 300TD turbo). Great handing,
high load capacity and long, long mileage, I've got 41,000 on my '85 Mercedes
and still have 65% tread life left on them.?