Re: [AMC-list] A couple questions

2 bbls come in about 8.7 at original build specs.
4 bbls come in at about 9.7 at original build specs.
Rebuild pistons, are rumored to be 4bbl, but I thought they were 2bbl, have not done any major research on this.

There is also a rumor or fact? that the Jeep engines got the 9.7 engines under the 2bbl because that is what AMC supplied for the Jeep 327's.

I have a 68 truck 327, just have not been able to find time to open it up for a preinstall inspection.

After 2 years of not working on the conv I have it in the garage and now every other thing is breaking down, including my 81 year old M-I-L, which has my wife running up about twice a week for either one or two day stays to help care for her.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.