-----------
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 22:51:21 -0700
From: Jim Blair<carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I see Grey Marine 4 bbl intakes for "cheap" at times. Taking the weight off the motor helps a bit too. Didn't the "real" 4 bbl motors come with higher compression too? It's definitely rumored to be that way in the jtrucks.Just keeping an eye on this topic since Isabelle has a Jtruck with 2 bbl 327 now. (I'll be delivering the other one I have to a friend possibly wednesday.) Too bad I already tossed the heads I had. I could've practiced my style of head porting.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"