Re: [AMC-list] A couple questions.

Mark; I live in Or-y-gone, too far to travel to pick out a manifold. One guy in the midwest wants $250/s-h for the thing. A guy on the Oregon coast has about four of them but he figures they will go out of style, and he is squirreling them away. A guy up in Seattle wants $300 for one. Geeze, come on, Its just a manifold.
So I can pick up a stock mannny for $10, I have both a Torker and a 2x4 manny for the Gen 2on my shelf, my dremel and file is handy, my dander is up and I say: screw you guys who want an arm and a leg, I'll make one work!!
Whether it is cheaper to do this or not is beside the point. I refuse to pay that much for a manny for a 327. I have a 287 and two 327s so I have plenty of spare parts.......Russ