[AMC-list] All AMC day vendors - who was the guy with turbine rims on tr

[AMC-list] All AMC day vendors - who was the guy with turbine rims on trailer?

 Hey, anyone know the name/contact info for the guy furthest from the parking
lot, had his stuff on a flatbed trailer? My buddy was interested in those 30-fin
turbines, but had a lot on his mind that day ( Dad'd cancer returned, lost a
good friend that week,etc. ). I should have gotten the info myself, but didn't
then. Would appreciate any help with contact info if anyone knows it, thanks!

Jerry Casper
76 Hornet Sportabout wagon ready to make a driving comeback