[AMC-list] A couple questions

I picked up a couple cases of Atlas oil filters, that cross reference to Fram PH-25. These are the filters used on 70s AMCs and since four of my rigs are 64-5 I need the Fram PH-11.
I spun one filter on my 327 and it fit and the rubber lined up. Is the only diff between the PH 25 and 11 the length? Can this Atlas filter work on the 327 and 232s.
Also, I have been searching for a 4v manny for my 327 and everyone wants an arm and a leg for one. I matched up a 327 intake gasket and a 360 gasket and they are both really close. I seem to remember hearing at one time that a second gen manifold will fit a 327 with minor alterations. Anyone know for sure? I can get a stock 4V from a 360 for about $10 so I don't mind messing with it for an afternoon to get it to fit......Russ