From: Jack Jefferson <pajack1939@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, June 19, 2011 1:53:07 PM
Subject: [AMC-list] The "Blue Goose" Lives With a New Heart

My dad purchased a 66 Classic new in Maysville, Ky., his only new car. It is an
Aqua color but he called it the "Blue Goose"

Twenty three years ago I purchased it from my brother and drove it back to
TEXAS.

Several weeks ago I let it get overheated and put the engine into a coma.

I removed the engine and had the head rebuilt and miked the crank, it was
standard with zero out of round.

My brother came down from Kentucky and we rebuilt the engine in one afternoon.

Yesterday my son completed the installation and we got it running.

This afternoon I installed a chrome valve cover on the engine.

The six sure runs great now.

It runs as quiet as a mouse tee teeing on a cotton ball.