Re: [AMC-list] AMC power steering conversion Eaton to Saginaw

Re: [AMC-list] AMC power steering conversion Eaton to Saginaw

Mark, thats the easiest fix I have heard on this subject. I took the two hoses down and had a custom hose made up for my wagon, never thought of doing what you suggested. I am working on my hot rod Classic right now and will try that with the '64 box.....Russ