Re: [AMC-list] AMC power steering conversion Eaton to Saginaw

Re: [AMC-list] AMC power steering conversion Eaton to Saginaw

Easy fix, find a pre oring pump 75 or so, take the large nut on the pump out and put it in your new pump. Instant flare fitting, the low pressure side can be made up, just make sure you get P/S rated hose.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.