Re: [AMC-list] Fw: AMC Power Steering conversion Eaton to Saginaw

Re: [AMC-list] Fw: AMC Power Steering conversion Eaton to Saginaw

I'm assuming he just means the different hose ends, and not the compatability of the pump to the box.
On my wagon (64 440 with hot rod 258) I had a late model punp with those O-rings and the box is an older quick ratio from an unknown donor. They both use different ends, so I just installed each hose (one to the box, one to the pump) and taped them together at the proper length, sister the two hoses together. I then took the hose down to the local hose-making guy and he made one up in a day.
We have three guys here in Salem who can do it, so I'm sure any good size city will have someone. It cost me $27.....Russ