Re: [AMC-list] Jeep XJ, on topic or off?

Re: [AMC-list] Jeep XJ, on topic or off?

Oh, yeah, almost forgot or maybe I did mention it?

Going to change my home designation from Dad to "fleet mechanic"

Wife and I talked the ditch these two and get a newer one thing over.
Even buying from a dealer around here only gets you 30 days warranty on used vehicles, if that.

Just like the saying goes, Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Though it is more like "the known evil, over the unknown!

The 02 Sentra SER I bought off of Tewell's estate has been well behaved.
That is a good thing as the oldest son is driving 30 miles one way to work at his
mechanical engineering internship this summer.

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.