[AMC-list] Last call on Wilwood free shipping

[AMC-list] Last call on Wilwood free shipping

Last call for free shipping on the new front and rear disc brake set ups from
Wilwood.  Let me know by the end of the day tomorrow if you would like to order
a set.  Free shipping can save you quite a bit depending on where you live.

Thanks,

Nick
 Alfano Performance
4849-76 st.
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends

The Wilwood front and rear disc brake set up is complete for the AMC stock
front spindles and model 20 rear axle.  The kit comes with all needed to install

on our factory parts with options for drilled and slotted rotors, emergency
brake cable and proportioning valve.  The fronts start at 783.94 with the rear
starting at 755.94.  Anyone wishing to order a set, I will be placing an order
for some other customers within the next few days.  Contact me with your needs.

I am offering free shipping on any of these ordered by the end of the month.

Link to the exploded view of the front
http://www.wilwood.com/BrakeKits/BrakeKitsProdFront.aspx?itemno=140-11940-D

Link to the exploded view of the rear
http://www.wilwood.com/BrakeKits/BrakeKitsProdRear.aspx?itemno=140-11941-D