Re: [AMC-list] Renault Torino in Orlando

Re: [AMC-list] Renault Torino in Orlando

A couple of years ago some guy saw my 65 American sitting in my drive. He is Argentine and he showed me pictures of his own Torino. He has owned it for years and was debating about having it shipped up here. We talked about the car and I saw him once more after that, but never again.....Russ