Re: [AMC-list] What Did you Do?[IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l1

Re: [AMC-list] What Did you Do?[IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l103/Wrambler_242/1969%20wRambler/Bumper%20project/IMG00426.jpg[/IMG]

Ok that really finishes off the car. Perfect amount of chrome toset off the
grille and not gaudy at all. Bumpers look like-new from here!

(from my G2)
On Mar 6, 2011 4:46 PM, "Wrambler" <wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I did this.
> [IMG]
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l103/Wrambler_242/1969%20wRambler/Bumper%20project/IMG00426.jpg[/IMG]

> Image will likely scrub, either click bottom link or go to photobucket and
get to wrambler_242 and go to 69 and bumper project, or hit me up back page
and I'll send the link to you direct.

http://s94.photobucket.com/albums/l103/Wrambler_242/1969%20wRambler/Bumper%20project/