Re: [AMC-list] When replacing door and trunk gaskets, ...

----- Original Message ----
From: Bruce Griffis <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "AMC, Rambler, Nash, Jeep and family" <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, February 18, 2011 5:57:28 AM
Subject: Re: [AMC-list] When replacing door and trunk gaskets, ...

snip

 I guess the
dealership had to make their sales quota for the month, as he got an
'11 Civic that is really sweet at a great price and interest rate.

Me - would have been a sucker on both the price and the interest rate.
It was interesting to see.

snip,

Bruce, sounds like you taught him well even though you admit to not being a hard
nosed bargainer yourself.

With old AMCs, if I want a car, I figure I'm bottom feeding anyway and normally
give the asking price.

Joe Fulton