Re: [AMC-list] When replacing door and trunk gaskets, ...

Re: [AMC-list] When replacing door and trunk gaskets, ...

We'll go back and hit 'em with 3M black or .....
It looks MUCH better with new trunk seal, door seals and good
condition used windlace.
Goes in the shop in the morning for the windshield gasket, everything
else we're doing ourselves (well, my son is doing it - think I need to
offer part-ownership or something like that!).