Re: [AMC-list] When replacing door and trunk gaskets, ...

Re: [AMC-list] When replacing door and trunk gaskets, ...

I used monkey snot of mine circa 1998-99.
Thin line and don't put to much on so it does not squish out

Mark Price
Morgantown, WV 26508
1969 AMC Rambler, 4.0L, EFI, T-5
"I realize that death is inevitable.