Re: [AMC-list] wagons ho! (what did you do with your amc today)

A nice set of wagons it is Eddie! They just don't look quite right to me without a roof rack though.

-------------
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 19:06:30 -060
From: "Eddie Stakes"<eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

It was 72 degrees here, supposed to be nice whole week, I know some of you AMCers are
suffering this winter been brutal, but figured it was going to be nice, got up early in
the 34 degrees morning, had a cup of Folger's and started washing AMCs. And washing, and
still washing. Finally finished about 2pm, decided to take a 'group shot' for my website
of AMC wagons.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"