To: <amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 7:51 AM
Subject: [AMC-list] Marc, you're not too far for the Wagon!

Hey Marc... if you want the Reb wagon, we can work something out! St Louis s is only 4 hours frm you. For some gas money I'll bring it to your house! That way I'll know ir's going to a good home and I am sure u will be bringing out to some AMC car shows I attend!

Feel free to. Give me a call 417-693-3537 or an e@  j2sax@xxxxxxxxx