[AMC-list] Looking for 71 or 72 4BBL carburetor

[AMC-list] Looking for 71 or 72 4BBL carburetor

Hello AMC friends,
I am trying to restore what's missing from my original '71 4300 Motorcraft carburetor.

This was a partial carburetor I picked up years ago from an AMC vendor. After looking at the parts book it looks like the 71 and the 72 motorcrafts are pretty much the same. Actually some of the 2100 stuff is also the same (dashpot, screws etc). I need the heat shield bracket that protects the choke assy, choke cover, dashpot/bracket and some special screws.

If anyone has a partial or an intact 71 or 72 motorcraft 4BBL (or 2BBL '72) they would like to sell, please let me know.

Thanks !!!

Jeffrey Thomas
407-356-4727 Work